Chevrolet Launches Sports Version of Captiva SUV
Chevrolet is launching a sports version of the Chevrolet Captiva, the dynamically styled five-door and first compact sports utility vehicle in Chevrolet's European model range. Over 43,000 units of the highly successful Chevrolet SUV have been sold in Europe since its launch in 2006. Numerous new accessories will make the Chevrolet Captiva even more attractive.
The exterior design will be enhanced by the following features:
- Trunk lid in body color
- New 18” wheels
- New dark headlights
- New “smoked” rear lights
- New exhaust ends
- New front bumper fascia
- Chaos Black bumper and side molding finish
- Light Silver finish on rings around fog lights, door handles and roof rails
- The modern interior, with its extensive range of equipment, will offer a unique sporty style with the following features:
- Red and black leather interior
- Red stitching
- Black carbon interior accents
The Chevrolet Captiva Sport responds to the fast increasing demand for a distinctive and stylish sports utility vehicle which is available with the economical yet powerful common-rail 2.0L turbo diesel engine or, alternatively, the smooth 169 hp V6 engine.