Lexus LF-Xh concept makes its global debut at Tokyo Motor Show
Lexus announced today that it plans a global unveiling of the LF-Xh concept at the 40th Tokyo Motor Show. Also on the Lexus stand will be the LF-A concept, along with six production vehicles at the International Convention Complex (Makuhari Messe) in Makuhari, Chiba Prefecture.
On the basis of its "pursuit of perfection" philosophy, Lexus strives to provide the highest-quality products and to fill every moment with exhilaration and comfort for its customers through continued, uncompromising efforts in all aspects of development, production and sales. At the Tokyo Motor Show, as a new global premium brand for the 21st century, Lexus plans to exhibit a concept SUV and a premium two-seater sports car.
The LF-Xh is a concept SUV based on the Lexus design philosophy of L-finesse and equipped with an advanced hybrid system
- The combination of a powerful body and elegant interior gives this next-generation SUV a dynamic look and feel.
- Application of “Lexus Hybrid Drive”, which features a sophisticated fusion of superior environmental and power performance, seeks to achieve outstanding driving performance, quiet operation, high fuel efficiency and low emissions.
- All-wheel drive is backed by a V6 petrol engine and high-output electric motor hybrid system.
The LF-A is a premium two-seater sports car that represents the impressive Lexus driving performance
- Manifestation of the Lexus “F” premium sports car concept, which offers new Lexus performance through the combination of enhanced fundamental performance and cutting-edge driving technology, pursues the pinnacle of sports car performance.
- Use of L-finesse design creates an elegant and a solid presence.
- A high-performance V10 engine (up to 5.0 litres) and a body made of light yet sturdy carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) combine to provide unprecedented driving performance.